Two Hands Restaurant is looking for experienced Line Cooks and
Chefs to join our team and assist in the daily operations of our
Located on South Congress Avenue in the heart of Austins SoCo
dining scene, Two Hands brings Aussie cafe vibes to Austin!
We offer healthy and fresh made menus. We are open breakfast and
brunch through lunch and dinner. With a focus on quality food,
coffee, fresh juices, smoothies and cocktails 7 days a week.
Two Hands is an exciting place to work with lots of opportunity
to grow as the brad expands through Texas and the Nation!
OUR KEY REQUESTS
- Experience in restaurants comparable to our concept or those
of a high volume and innovative standard.
- Ability to and willingness to learn, have fun and work well
within a team.
- Basic knowledge of all stations in a professional kitchen.
- Valid Texas Food Handlers Card.
- Being punctual.
- Good knife skills.
- An ability to follow detailed recipes, schedules and
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness and organisation
standards-ie labelling, rotation of stock, clean self managed work
stations, adhering to the strict recycling and environmental
protocols, adhering to cleaning schedules and process.
- A willingness to try new foods and of course a love for
Two Hands celebrates unity and diversity and welcomes all
religions, all races, all sexualities, all genders and embraces
equality. Black, indigenous, people of colour, bilingual and women
are all encouraged to apply. We seek professionalism, kindness,
compassion, and respect of others and the environment.
Two Hands is located on a major public transport route and has
loads of on street parking available in the neighbourhood.
We look forward to hearing from you.