Sous Chef- Swift's Attic
Company: Swift's Attic
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Sous Chef, with the Executive Chef, is responsible for
leading the Back-of-House and the kitchen operation.Our Sous Chef
is accountable for the quality and consistency of all products
produced and served including the efficiencies, staff training and
accountability of costs associated. They will also work directly
with the Executive Chef on the creative development, organization,
product purchasing, staff training, and safety techniques in the
kitchen.Included is a comprehensive health package, vacation pay,
and quarterly bonuses for meeting sales/labor/product targets.
Competitive salary based on experience.Job Expectations
- Support development of menu concepts to table, including
seasonal ideas, menu compliments, costing and quality
- Schedules, supervises, coaches, motivates, trains, and develops
- Aids in kitchen inventory and orders product necessary for
- Oversees and participates in production of all kitchen items,
which will include working a station during service.
- Acts as a manager, team leader and motivator for the kitchen
working closely with and maintaining good relation with all kitchen
staff and other departments. This includes being responsible for
opening/running/closing a shift/service as well.
- This is a full-time, salaried position, expecting forty-five to
fifty-five hours typically each week.Job Requirements
- At least three years experience as a line cook in a
- Demonstrated effective supervisory and communication skills.
Ability to effectively exercise supervisory responsibilities under
- Possession of a valid food handler's permit
- Willingness to learn about, grow, and hone our craft every
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. -
Keywords: Swift's Attic, Austin , Sous Chef- Swift's Attic, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!