The Westlake location is looking for a Part Time Barista to
prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types
of coffee and tea. Barista responsibilities include educating
customers on our drinks menu, making recommendations based on their
preferences, up-selling special items and taking orders. To be
successful in this role, you should have excellent customer service
skills and positive, can-do attitude. You must be able to work
various shifts. Open availability HIGHLY preferred.
Note: this positions compensation includes wages and great
Ultimately, youll ensure an excellent drinking experience for
our guests. 2-3 shifts per week, typical shifts are 5:30 am - 1 pm
and 12:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
Availability to work weekends required.
Online or in person resumes are accepted.
* Greet customers as they enter
* Educate customers on drink menu and answer their questions
* Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g.
preferences of dairy and sugar ratios)
* Prepare beverages following recipes
* Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and
* Receive and process payments (currently no cash transactions
* Keep the bar area clean
* Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any
* Comply with health and safety regulations
* Communicate customer feedback to managers
* Basic math skills
* Ability to gauge customers preferences
* Excellent communication skills
* High school diploma