Posted on: January 15, 2022
- - - - - - Intero is a farm-to-table Italian restaurant focused
on creating all in-house made components working with entire
ingredients for a sustainable approach. We feature whole animal
butchery and local seasonal produce to provide guests with an ever
changing but approachable menu. Independently owned, Intero works
with a smaller team, learning environment dynamic.
- Ideally 1+ years kitchen experience in a restaurant setting
*open to the right culinary student candidate.
- Competency in basic knife skills, basic cooking techniques and
general kitchen equipment.
- Capacity to work independently and as a team through open
communication with a positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency with attention to detail
and ability to develop proper time management for tasks.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and have full physical mobility to stand
for 8hrs +
- Have an open schedule for nights and weekends.Intero is open
Wednesday - Sunday for Dinner Service. - Offering:
- Competitive Wages & Nightly Family Meal.
- Health Plan Inclusion Options (Start on an IMMEDIATE Plan with
zero cost Telemedicine visits, specialty back care programs &
mental health/counseling services + After 60 days: -Dental, Vision,
Expanded General Medical, Paid Sick Time OFF Programs, Etc.)
- Discounted Employee Meals + Friends & Family Discounts.
- Learning Environment to Further Knowledge & Experience in
Various Specialties.*Closed: Mondays/Tuesdays & ALL Major Holidays
(Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, 4th of July +
Super Bowl Sunday)*Accessible location with free parking in
surrounding neighborhood & plus bike rack access.
Keywords: Intero, Austin , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!