Posted on: November 23, 2021
The smells of fresh-cooked food in the kitchen.
The clang of pots, pans, and dinnerware as the anticipation of a
rush puts you in the zone.
You quickly take initiative to ensure the happiness of those who
are dependent on you.
Does this sound like a scenario that you would take pride in?
Do you strive to turn your love of cooking into your career?
We are now looking to hire-- -Prep Cook who possess flexibility and
rare dedication to the kitchen.-- -Prep Cook prepare, season, and
They may also order supplies, keep records, and plan and price menu
items in addition to other responsibilities.
A-- -Prep Cook is passionate about his or her craft -----" making
food for an event or restaurant is at the heart of this
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15.50/ Hour.
Shift Timings - All Available. Responsibilities Include:
* Preparing and cooking food according to recipes
* Observing and testing foods to determine if they are cooked
* Storing food at correct temperatures in order to ensure
* Utilizing blenders, cutlery, and ovens to prepare food
* Making sure area is clean and all quality and sanitation
standards are met, including cold and hot storage
* Background Check Required
* Drug Screen Required * Minimum one year experience as a cook
* Good knife skills and a deep knowledge of food preparation
* Possess a valid food handler's card or ServSafe certification -
our branch will help provide this training
* Able to work all areas of the kitchen.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Preparatory Cook, Location: Austin, TX - 78703
Keywords: PeopleReady, Austin , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!