Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees
thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we
strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and
purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful,
inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the
opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and
join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and
improve people's lives.
Responsible for performing the physical or combined
administrative/physical tasks involved in the counting and
distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment in
production areas. Compiles and maintains records of quantity and
type of material moved and issued in operations and facilitates
material replenishment across production areas.
* Examines, stocks and distributes materials in supermarket on
* Picks up and delivers materials within shop floor and maintains
records on material flow
* Keep workstations stocked and replenished throughout the
* Able to track inventory and provide the materials needed to each
worker/operator, allowing them to produce continuously as per the
* Signal machine operators who help move material.
* Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the shop
floor is organized according to established guidelines.
* Assisting machine operators in locating desired shop items.
* Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide
advice and recommendations as needed.
* May move products across manufacturing facilities, shop floor
either manually or using equipment such as trucks or forklifts
* May monitor the flow of materials and parts between departments
in order to meet scheduled commitments.
* Keep material aisles clean and free of trash and debris, keep
material racks organized on production line neat with tags
* Assist in other area when necessary or requested
* May audit kits for accuracy.
Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection
decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We
celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race,
religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy
status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to
provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for
assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any
accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Keywords: Flex, Austin , Material Handler, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!