Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Dripping Springs
Posted on: February 19, 2021
DishwasherUS-TX-DRIPPING SPRINGSRequisition ID: 253Shift: Day
Shifts & Night ShiftsOverview
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts
nationwide and is now hiring a Dishwasher in your area! With a
custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging
opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you
crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Dishwasher performs a number of kitchen activities
including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties, and
storing food and non-food supplies.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Wash dishes, utensils, and pots.
- Operate dish washing equipment.
- Distribute and store clean pots, dishes and utensils.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and
kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empty trash containers as required.
- Maintain assigned work station in a safe and sanitary
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies
with department dress code.
- Follow safety regulations; report injuries or any unsafe
conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- Attend in-service training and education sessions as
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive
the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized
training in dining services is required. Must successfully complete
an approved sanitation and safety course.
- ServSafe: Current ServSafe certification required as indicated
by State / County law. At time of publication of the job
description, requires ServSafe Foodhandler Certification in the
following States: CA, FL, IL, OR, TX, UT and WA. County
requirements are in effect in the following States at the time of
publication: AL, AZ, KS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, MV, NY, OK, VA and
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- Previous experience preferred but not required. Will train on
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and
- Food Handler's card required.
- Regular, predictable and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Austin , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Dripping Springs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!