Customer Service Representative
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Customer Service Representative
Job description, low-code style:
OutSystems provides the most trusted platform for low-code
application development, allowing companies to easily build web and
mobile applications, integrate it with existing systems, and add
their own custom code when needed. We are able to build customized
enterprise-grade apps in a breeze, sky-rocketing our customers
towards digital transformation and taking the pain out of the
software development process.
We are a recognized industry leader, trusted by hundreds of
companies from 22 industries across 33 countries. Dont believe what
we say? Go and see for yourself what our happy customers have been
saying about us. So, lets cut to the chase: were looking for a
Customer Service Representative. Does the challenge of working with
a hot company in a rapidly growing tech market sound exciting?
The Customer Service Associates play a key role in helping
OutSystems community with their questions, guiding users of our
website so that they can have a better understanding of our
products potentialities and helping customers overcome any
challenge they may have with our platform.
As you come in, get ready for an initial ramp-up program, in which
we will prepare you to deal with every interaction challenge you
might face. Besides that, youll always have skilled fellow
resources prepared to help you at any time. We believe in growing
our people, so we are preparing you to grow and maximize your
potential - in this, or in other parts of our organization.
Challenges and Responsibilities:
As a Customer Service Associate you will be working in areas such
- Handle calls, emails and chat sessions with our Worldwide
- Register and triage technical challenges and business issues
related to the OutSystems Platform;
- Query the Knowledge Base to find immediate response to known
- Route the issues to the second line teams, and monitor the
responses to these incidents to observe agreed Service
- Update the customers about pending incidents, managing their
expectations on the time to solution and progress status;
- Advocate for customers and help define ways to continually add
value to the customer experience.
All this work has the goal of enabling the success of OutSystems
customers. You are part of this experience and your contribution is
- Available to work in shifts;
- Fluent English verbal and written skills;
- General business computing skills;
- Passion for people interaction and technology;
- Friendly and helpful approach to customers going through
- General interest in problem-solving and
- Able to work in a creative (and fun) environment under minimal
- Proactive attitude, suggesting new ways to do things better.
Lead the change;
- Team player with great work ethics and accountability.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related field
- Austin, Texas
Working as a Customer Service Associate means you will be required
to master several technologies. The major requirements for this
- Knowledge of problem tracking or ticketing systems;
- Telephony, email and chat proficiency;
- Business document writing, editing and management;
- Good understanding of search syntax to find the right content
in technical repositories.
Working at OutSystems
We dont have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our
commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the
Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This
commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best
Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, its why our
- We ask why a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to
the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better
- Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff
of future tech mockumentaries. Were much more down-to-earth than
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build
and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one
of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a
base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta,
Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and
customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like
Forrester and Gartner
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software
platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd)
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then wed love to
hear from you!
Keywords: OutSystems, Austin , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!