Local Route Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Home Daily - Local Routes
Guaranteed minimum of $1200/week!
$3,000 - $6,000 Hiring Bonus Based on Experience
* CDL A License + 1 Year of Delivery Driving Experience - $3,000
Paid in two installments.
* CDL A License + 2 Years of Delivery Driving Experience - $6,000
Paid in two installments.
Our drivers hold the keys to our success! As a driver for Gordon
Food Service you are important to everyone - our customers, our
company and your family. It's one of our Cornerstone Values - and
we know you need balance in life and to feel appreciated for the
time spent here with us.
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Our Trucks are clean, Safe, and well-cared for, just like we care
for our drivers
- Schedules that allow you to be Home regularly
- Exceptional Benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, Well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your Safety
- Stability - you're Guaranteed a route and paid weekly. Food is
always in season - and the Food Service industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe, Valued, and respected.
Take a look at what it's like to be a local route delivery driver
You're home daily - here's what you'd be doing each day:
- Enjoy an established route, building great Customer
- Deliver groceries to each customer site - likely 12-14 drops per
- Get a workout with loads of up to 350 lbs on a two-wheeler
- Connect with the customer to be sure their needs are met
- Use state of the industry tools to track your deliveries and
We\'ll teach you a lot, but we do have a few minimum
- At least 21 years of age
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage
(including marijuana) and a Background check
- CDL temp permit minimum requirement at hiring
- CDL Class A required at hire or within 90 days of start date
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service
- You must be Registered through the Department of Transportation
Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in
order to be considered for employment with us effective January
6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse,
click here to register
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at
gfs.com/careers. Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment,
or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. :
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words \\"Accommodation
Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Austin , Local Route Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Manor, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!