$5000 Sign on Bonus RN Circulator OR FT Days
Company: Central Texas Medical Center
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 18, 2019
RN Circulator - OR
Sign on Bonus: $5k
Central Texas Medical Center
Location Address: 1301 Wonder World Dr., San Marcos, TX 78666
Top Reasons to Work At Central Texas Medical Center, San Marcos,
- Live in the Texas Hill Country that includes small towns and
big appetites within a 30 minute drive to Austin and also includes
living near the San Marcos River for tons of aquatic fun.
- Located near Colleges and Universities to expand your career by
offering Tuition reimbursement and includes many low-cost living
- CTMC's CREATION Health Institute was created to provide
information, education, health screenings and events that emphasize
a healthy lifestyle. Offerings such as HealthCheck, disease
management, support groups, women's health, nutrition, healthy
living for seniors and children's health are provided to the public
for free or a minimal fee.
- LeapFrog grade A for patient safety and prides itself in safety
for all patients, visitors and employees. Also, recognized for a
6th year of Most Wired Health System, Click here to review other
- Support the spiritual state of mind of the patient by praying
with them and educating families during visits to explain the
important element of the healing process.
Full Time / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Prepares operative sight for the surgical procedure.
- Functions as the role of Scrub Nurse upon proven
- Prepares operating room for surgical procedures.
- Provides complete and accurate nursing records on charts, log
books, and implant records.
- Provides accurate patient charges.
- Updates patient care in response to monitored events.
- Assists the anesthesia care provider during induction,
intubation, and emergence from anesthesia.
- Positions patient to optimize the surgical procedures and
maintain patient safety.
- Directs the plan of care in the operating room.
- Creates a patient focused care plan in response to patient
needs, nursing assessment, and physicians orders.
- Directs plan of care in the operating room.
- Performs accurate sponge, sharps, and instrument counts.
- Sets up, tests, and connects all specialty equipment.
- Orders supplies.
- Participates in the trial of new products and equipment.
- Responds to life and injury threatening events with a
professional course of action.
- Constantly monitors the environment to assure patient, visitor,
and staff safety.
- Develops self professionally and participates in departmental
- Works with coworkers in a professional manner both within the
department and throughout the hospital.
- Reports malfunctioning equipment to the Clinical Manager in a
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
-- Must hold a current license or be eligible for license as an RN
in the state of Texas.
-- Must hold a current certificate in BCLS from the AHA.
-- Must obtain and hold, within 6 months of hire, a current
certificate in ACLS if RN takes Circulator Call.
-- Six months to one year related experience and/or training.
To implement the nursing process, acting within the standards of
care for the safe, timely delivery of patient focused care. To
provide accurate documentation and charges and to constantly
maintain an optimum surgical environment.This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Central Texas Medical Center, Austin , $5000 Sign on Bonus RN Circulator OR FT Days, Healthcare , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!