RN Registered Nurse - Endoscopy - Endo (Sign on bonus available)
Posted on: March 18, 2019
We Are Hiring RN-Registered Nurse - Endoscopy GIFull Time - 8 hour shifts - 5 days a week / Day shift 0630am-3pm and mid morning shift approximately 9am-5:30p Seton Medical Ctr Austin - Austin, TXNow Offering RN Endo Sign-On Bonuses at Seton Medical Center Austin*Payout based on education, experience and specialty.Why Join Ascension? Seton is a regional healthcare network made up of 10 hospitals that includes five urban acute care hospitals, two rural hospitals, the area's only non-profit mental health hospital and over 100 clinic locations. As a part of Ascension, Seton leverages national resources to improve care on a community level. Notably, Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas is a world-class pediatric medical center with its own Level I trauma center. Our newest hospital is Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas, which opened in early 2017. We are also very proud that Seton Medical Center Austin was recently named the #1 Ranked Austin Hospital in U.S. News & World Report, and is the region's largest medical facility. Seton is changing healthcare for the better. Our system has over 12,000 employees and serves an 11 county population of over 1.8 million people. Together, we gain our power by listening and communicating We gain our power by listening and communicating. We show it by pitching in. We grow it by looking after one another. Seton is an environment of excellence, from our innovative spirit to the impact and influence we bring to Texas.Giving back to the community - it's the core of what we do. Time and again, our associates tell us how rewarding it is to be a part of Seton's founding mission to deliver the best care possible with dignity and respect for everyone we serve. We call that mission Humancare and it's how our associates make a difference in the lives of people throughout Central Texas communities.What You Will Do As an Associate with Seton Family of Hospitals-TX, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.Nursing JobsHeart of Care: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That's why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses so they can have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve.Front Lines: Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, [Health Ministry] prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in [State]. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join usWorking Together: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create change. As you embark on the first step of your nursing career, we'd like to invite you to take it with us. We provide Our Nurses: Staffing Support: We offer flexible staffing based on patient volume so nurses don't get overwhelmed.Teamwork: Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better careScheduling: From self-scheduling to flexible shifts, we're implementing new ways to offer nurses more and better options.Learning: Beyond helping to identify areas of improvement daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required OR a bachelors level degree not in nursing, an active RN License, and enrolled in an Alternate Entry Masters of Science in Nursing Program with a minimum of 1 year in the program completed. Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Affirmative Action goes beyond the concept of equal employment opportunity. Affirmative Action policies and programs are required to overcome the present effects of past discrimination and to achieve equal employment opportunity for members of groups that are or have been formerly under-represented. Affirmative Action policies and programs are tools whereby additional efforts are made to recruit, employ and promote qualified members of formerly excluded groups, even if that exclusion cannot be traced to particular discriminatory actions. Through specific and result-oriented activities, Seton Healthcare Family's goals are to ensure that every person is given full consideration through equal employment opportunity policies and practices and to achieve a representative workforce through its affirmative action efforts. It is further the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to encourage vendors, contractors, affiliate institutions and others doing business with the Seton Healthcare Family to observe the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , RN Registered Nurse - Endoscopy - Endo (Sign on bonus available), Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!