Anesthesiology Physician - Between San Antonio and Austin
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Anesthesiology opening in Austin, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Group practice with MDA and CRNA covering 2 hospitals(101-200). General cases, no cardiac, trauma or neuro. Must do regional OB and Peds. Call 1:4
- Busy group practice, mostly bread and butter type cases. Some peds and OB. Working with CRNA's but doing your own cases too.
- Dynamic growth in the area. Group has doubled in size in the last four years.
- Group Employed - Not Hospital
- Anesthesiologist will be on first call every 4th night first call. Every sixth night second call.
- Partnership after year 3
- 4 full time anesthesiologists, 4 full time CRNA's, 1 part time anesthesiologist, 1 part time CRNA
- Avarage Daily Hospital Census : 51-100
- Number of OB deliveries per year 901-1000
- Number of surgical cases per year 5000-10000
- Practice in a growing and thriving community between San Antonio and Austin Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Austin , Anesthesiology Physician - Between San Antonio and Austin, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!