RN Registered Nurse - RN-Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery
Posted on: January 16, 2019
We Are Hiring Relocation & Sign on Bonus AvailableRN-Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery 001 - Full-Time, Rotating - Seton Medical Ctr Austin - Austin,TXWhy Join Employer? As the largest not-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Employer. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need.What Seton Medical Center has to offer our Nurses:
Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.Staffing Support: We offer flexible staffing based on patient volume so nurses don't get overwhelmed.Teamwork: Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better careScheduling: From self-scheduling to flexible shifts, we're implementing new ways to offer nurses more and better options.Learning: Beyond helping to identify areas of improvement daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support.Opportunity for You to Impact Your Local Community: Last year Employer provided over 1.8billion in free healthcare to those in need and without access. You will have the opportunity to offer your servants heart by volunteering with Employer's Medical Mission at Home program and other community benefit initiatives.Seton Medical Center Austin's Labor & Delivery unit is comprised 20 beds L&D recover, 7 bed triage, 4 OR, and 3 recovery rooms, with over 100 associates assigned to the department. The Labor and Delivery team sees an adverage of 400+ births a month, that varies in complexity with a 2:1 nurse to pation ratio and 1:1 nurse to patient ration when the patient gets closer to delivery. Seton Medical Center Austin is the high risk center throughout the network. What You Will Do As an Associate with Seton Family of Hospitals-TX, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.You will:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing . Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Affirmative Action goes beyond the concept of equal employment opportunity. Affirmative Action policies and programs are required to overcome the present effects of past discrimination and to achieve equal employment opportunity for members of groups that are or have been formerly under-represented. Affirmative Action policies and programs are tools whereby additional efforts are made to recruit, employ and promote qualified members of formerly excluded groups, even if that exclusion cannot be traced to particular discriminatory actions. Through specific and result-oriented activities, Seton Healthcare Family's goals are to ensure that every person is given full consideration through equal employment opportunity policies and practices and to achieve a representative workforce through its affirmative action efforts. It is further the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to encourage vendors, contractors, affiliate institutions and others doing business with the Seton Healthcare Family to observe the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , RN Registered Nurse - RN-Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!