Triage Call Center LVN
Company: Texan Allergy LLC
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Description:About UsJoin the team of one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., recognized on both Austins Fast 50 and the Inc. 500. At Texan Allergy & Sinus Center, we pride ourselves on providing patient care that sets us apart from the rest and improves quality of life. We provide patients with innovative allergy, sinus and asthma therapies that fit their lifestyle. Headquartered in Austin, we have multiple clinics statewide and are always expanding to accommodate more patients; making it easy for Texans everywhere to get the allergy, sinus and asthma treatment they need.Every day we are committed to living out our core values of:
- Practicing Precision Everywhere
- Sharing Responsibility
- Delivering a Memorable ExperienceBenefits & Perks
- Compensation is an hourly base plus an opportunity to earn bonuses based on company goals after 1 year of employment.
- Texan Allergy offers a competitive pay along with medical/dental coverage, paid holidays, generous PTO. We also offer 401K after 1 of service.
- Our hours of operation for this position are 8am 5pm Monday through Thursday and 8am-12pm on FridaysJob DescriptionThe Telephonic Nurse is responsible for providing pretesting support to patients so that they can receive the most effective allergy testing results and provide continuous triage services to patients to maximize treatment outcomes.Role and Responsibilities
- Outbound Medication Calls Responsible for making outbound phone calls to patients scheduled for allergy testing to remind them of what medications they can and cannot take prior to testing, as well as getting a complete list of their current medications.
- Answering phone calls Responsible for providing patients with education, telephone triage and advice. Speaking on the phone to patients, assisting them in determining the urgency of care needed, referring to transferring the call to schedule an appointment with the provider and giving health information and advice to callers. The goal is to reduce unnecessary visits to the clinic and provide information for self-care and symptom management.
- Documentation Responsible for documenting in extreme detail what was discussed with patient and what plan was determined. Responsible for documenting ever attempt to reach the patient as well.
- Maintain Communication with Providers- Responsible for making providers aware of any schedule or chart changes, as well as any patient information requiring immediate attention. Main purpose is to have consistency of patient care.
- Reviewing Lab Results Responsible for explaining to patient what the plan of action is based on their results, after the provider has reviewed them.
- Retention Calls & Maintain Treatment Database Responsible for outbound retention calls, which includes treatment education. Responsible for maintaining the treatment database with updated treatment records and prescription refill dates.
- Other Duties as Assigned.Requirements:
- 2-5 Years experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse or a Registered Nurse
- 2 Years experience in a call center environment (Healthcare Preferred)
- Bilingual Required
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think quickly and provide unique solutions to various problems
- Ability to work in a results-oriented and fast-paced environment, both individually and as part of a teamTexan Allergy is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.PM18 PI105075380
Keywords: Texan Allergy LLC, Austin , Triage Call Center LVN, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!