School Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: HealthPRO Management Services, LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Overview Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist- SLP, Pediatric School Based Therapy Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for Bilingual Speech Therapy to help make a difference in a child's life!
- School Bilingual (English/Spanish) Speech Language Pathologist position available to begin ASAP!
- Round Rock area of Texas
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly
- 1-3 Schools / K-12 th Grade We value our bilingual speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more! HealthPRO--/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled bilingual speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Bilingual Speech Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company. The primary purpose of the School Bilingual Speech Language Pathology position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate speech and language deficits reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice. Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association or qualify to complete Clinical Fellowship
- Must hold a current state license to practice in the state of Illinois and a Professional Educator's License with endorsement in Speech-Language Pathology
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Bilingual in English and Spanish Responsibilities:
- Consult and collaborate with school staff and families in regards to students' speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students' need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP's Looking forward to speaking with you! Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment - Pediatric Division, School Team Call: Text: Email: Responsibilities --- Provides screenings and evaluations for speech, language, and cognitive-communication disorders --- Provides treatment for speech, language, and cognitive-communication disorders in school aged children --- Completes all aspects of individual education plans (IEPs), including initial evaluations, goal writing, data collection, report writing, and meeting participation --- Communicates regularly and effectively with parents, classroom teachers, occupational therapists, psychologists, physical therapists, and other special education team members Qualifications Personal commitment to providing positive outcomes for students and their families Fluency in English and Spanish Clinical Fellows welcome to apply Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) accredited university State License (Department of Financial and Professional Regulation) Professional Educator's License (State Board of Education) Recruiter : Email Address Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Keywords: HealthPRO Management Services, LLC, Austin , School Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Hutto, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!