AustinRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Austin jobs

CRNA - No Nights, Weekend Call - New Grads Welcome!

Company: The Staff Pad
Location: Del Valle
Posted on: April 1, 2024

Job Description:

The Staff Pad is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Austin, Texas to join a growing Anesthesia group. -Schedule:

  • 7am-3pm flex time with an early out rotation
    • CRNA's average 74 hours in a two week period -Base Compensation: -
      • 0-3 years: $205k+ annually
      • 3 years - less than 6 years: $215k+ annually
      • 6 years - less than 9 years: $224k+ annually
      • 9 years and greater: $233k+ annually -Benefits: -
        • Starting 6 weeks of PTO
        • 6 Paid holidays
        • Choose from several HSA-eligible plans, one of which pays 100% of health insurance premiums for "employee only" coverage
        • Group Term Life and Disability insurance provided
        • Retirement plan in -which the group contributes a 6% guarantee plus a 4% 1:1 match = a total of 10%
        • CME/Licensure allowance up to $2,500 a yearPandoLogic. Category:Healthcare, Keywords:Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), Location:Del Valle, TX-78617

Keywords: The Staff Pad, Austin , CRNA - No Nights, Weekend Call - New Grads Welcome!, Healthcare , Del Valle, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Austin RSS job feeds