Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Joining the Baylor Scott and White Health team of medical
professionals is a calling that is both fulfilling and rewarding.
Our culture thrives in a physician-led spirit of excellence.
Becoming a member of our multidisciplinary team grants you access
to collegiality, innovation and advanced resources in technology.
National and regional recognition of our hospitals by U.S. News &
World Report is a reflection of our talent and commitment to
advanced quality care that is safe and compassionate. Baylor Scott
and White Health is seeking an experienced, BC/BE Urologist to join
our outstanding Urology care program based primarily in our Lakeway
clinic with outreach to our Austin Oak Hill clinic. This is an
employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that
offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus,
moving allowance, and no state income tax.We are looking for a
committed team player with a favorable work/ training history. The
ideal candidate should be focused on quality and be able to
effectively collaborate with referring physicians to provide
optimum patient care within our award-winning integrated health
care system.The Opportunity
- General Urology practice
- At least three years of associated experience preferred
- Outpatient practice with surgical and inpatient service
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated
- Epic EMRAbout the CommunityThis opportunity gives you an ideal
work/life balance with clinic hours that support Austin's ideal
model to "Live, Work, & Play."
- Come enjoy Austin, Texas, a place with legendary live
- An eclectic restaurant scene and unique culture.
- Austin has miles of hike and bike trails and over 200 parks and
300 days of clear skies a year!
- Outstanding public and private schools.
- The University of Texas, the Austin Symphony, professional
sports teams and so much more.BenefitsOur competitive benefits
package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packagesAs the largest
not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in
the United States, Baylor Scott and White Health was born from the
2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott and White
Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott and White includes 52 hospitals,
more than 800 patient care sites, 7,300 active physicians, over
49,000 employees and the Scott and White Health Plan.
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Austin , Urologist, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!