On-Call Registered Nurse (RN) - 7 on 7 off - Med Surg
Company: Suncrest Hospice
Posted on: September 21, 2023
On-Call Registered Nurse (RN) - 7 on 7 offWhy Suncrest
At Suncrest Hospice our goal is to change the expectation of
hospice care in your area by providing exceptional care and service
to our patients. This is achieved by allocating the resources to
increase our staff to patient ratios, thereby increasing clinical
visits while lowering clinician caseloads. We are proud to be a
Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) certified hospice. If
you have a commitment to providing the highest quality of care to
patients and their families, we would like to hear from you!
* Actual Work/Life Balance
* Competitive Pay
* Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 401k plan with employer match and 100% vesting after 90 days of
* A culture with an emphasis on appreciating and valuing the team
* The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing national company,
with possible position upgrades
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for providing care
and services for a group of hospice patients, visiting patients
where they reside, which could include private homes, assisted
living facilities and hospitals. This position will be after hours
on-call working seven days/nights on and seven nights/days off.
* urrent Registered Nurse (RN) licensure (in good standing) in the
state(s) of practice with one year of experience under license
* Admissions and On-call experience also preferred
* Works well within a team environment to collaborate daily with
nurses, social workers, chaplains, volunteers, and CNA
* Work closely with patients on a 1-1 level but get strong support
from a patient care team.
* Can work independently and on your own from a day-to-day basis
with activities which include: phone, email and written
communication, meetings with a variety of healthcare professionals,
and an understanding of hospice rules and regulations.
* Time management skills to manage visits, documentation, meetings
(i.e.: to scheduled visits, attend required meetings, respond to
urgent needs by prioritizing and triaging multiple concerns)
* Ability to learn an electronic medical records system.
* Must be willing to drive with reliable transportation, valid
driver's license, and auto insurance, to be able to travel across
the service area
Keywords: Suncrest Hospice, Austin , On-Call Registered Nurse (RN) - 7 on 7 off - Med Surg, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!