Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN)$20,000 sign-on bonus!
Day or Night Shifts; 12 hours starting at either 7 AM or 7 PM.
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a 50-bed inpatient rehab
facility located at 700 W. 45th Street, Austin, TX 78751
specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our team of
rehabilitation experts develop an individualized treatment plan for
each patient and their family to maximize recovery and return to
home. Specialty programs include stroke rehab, brain injury rehab,
orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
RN JOB SUMMARY:
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
* Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
* Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
* Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical
necessity in the medical record.
* Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary
Care Plan for each patient.
* Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and
complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
* Current TX licensure as Registered Nurse required.
* CPR/BLS certification required.
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: RehabCare, Austin , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!