RN PACU - Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital - PACU - Post Anesthesia Care
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: September 19, 2023
RN PACU - Northwest Hills Surgical HospitalOverview
Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1
million patients each year and support physician specialists
holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our
teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians,
health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on
the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience
for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery
system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a
complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group
of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to
customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
* We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways
as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions
* We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice
solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to
support growth and transition to value-based care.
* We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our
Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable
billing to patients.
* We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures,
including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are
going-and the growing career opportunities for YOU.
We are actively hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) PACU.
* Assess patient status throughout the episode of care
* Develop an individualized perianesthesia plan of care by
* Provide hand-off report to other teammates that are accurate,
concise and pertinent to the patient's condition and response to
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
* One year of PACU experience preferred.
* Current state licensure to practice within good standings.
* Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) or Basic
Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment or
documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification.
* Successful completion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
(ACLS) Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of
current ACLS certification.
* Successful completion of Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
course is required when pediatric care is included in the facility
scope services within 90 days of employment or documentation of
current PALS certification.
* Specialty certification in Perioperative Nursing or
Perianesthesia is preferred.
USD $40.00/Hr. USD $43.00/Hr.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Austin , RN PACU - Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital - PACU - Post Anesthesia Care, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!