Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse
Company: St. David's Rehab
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities as an Inpatient
Rehab Registered Nurse -you want in your current role? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's Medical Center, a
facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. Our inpatient rehabilitation
hospital, Austin's first and largest comprehensive rehabilitation
hospital, embodies 64 rooms over three floors. Our specialties,
including amputee, heart failure/LVAD, Traumatic Brain Injury,
Oncology, Stroke/Young Stroke, and Spinal Cord Injuries (traumatic
and non-traumatic). Nursing skills include IVs, PICC/Central Lines,
Trachs, Ports, LVADs, Wound/Ostomy Care, NG/PEG/JG Tubes, Blood
Administration, Cardiac Medications, -etc. At St. David's Medical
Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) - - You contribute to
our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and
you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Inpatient Rehab RN -like you to be a part of our team.
The Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse will assess, plan, implement
and evaluate nursing care for the rehab patient.
- You will perform a complete and accurate nursing
- You will plan comprehensive nursing care for the rehab patient
according to written hospital standards and physician orders.
- You will perform and legibly document nursing care to the rehab
patient in compliance with written physician orders.
- You will evaluate patient care outcomes in an appropriate and
timely manner. - Experience:
- 1-3 years experience as a staff nurse: -Required - Education:
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing: Preferred -
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Texas; If
the compact license, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days
of hire: Required
- Current certification from the American Heart Association as a
BLS Health Care provider: Required
- Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing (CRRN): Preferred - -If
you are looking for a unit that will take your knowledge and skill
base to the next level, we invite you to apply for -this -position.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. David's Rehab, Austin , Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!