Registered Nurse-Fulltime - Austin, Texas - Med Surg
Company: Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Registered Nurse--Fulltime - Austin, TexasDescription$20,000
sign-on bonus! Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospilat is proud to be
recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Best Rehabilitation
Hospitals in 2021. Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a
50-bed inpatient rehab facility located at 700 W. 45th--Street,
Austin, TX 78751--specializing in physical medicine and
rehabilitation. Our team of rehabilitation experts develop an
individualized treatment plan for each patient and their family to
maximize recovery and return to home. Specialty programs include
stroke rehab, brain injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and
amputation treatment. RN JOB SUMMARY: Shifts are 12 hours
starting--at either 7 AM or 7 PM. This is a fulltime, non-exempt
position. Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect
patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.--
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to
medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the
Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Current TX licensure as Registered Nurse required.
- CPR/BLS certification required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital, Austin , Registered Nurse-Fulltime - Austin, Texas - Med Surg, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!