RN Case Manager / RNCM (Hospice) - Hospice
Posted on: September 20, 2023
RN Case Manager / RNCM (Hospice)Silverado Hospice Austin is
looking for a Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM)! This person
will be covering South Austin.
Position Pay: $85K-90K
Days and times worked: Monday-Friday, Day Shift
Why work at Silverado Austin?
* Silverado is ranked 6th nationwide by Fortune Magazine in their
Best Workplaces in Aging Services list - our 3rd consecutive year
in the top 10!
* Great Place to Work Certified for five straight years
* Lots of great opportunities to work on a team with great leaders
and dedicated coworkers
* Experienced leadership team that realizes happy associates lead
to giving patients the quality end-of-life they deserve
* Great culture doing meaningful work that truly makes a
* Education assistance programs to help with school reimbursements
and paid training
* And more!
* Must be a Registered Nurse with a valid state license
* One year of nursing experience required
* Hospice experience preferred, but not required
* Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation,
and willingness to drive to patient's location.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
* Must clear a criminal background check, physical and drug
What you will be doing:
* Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients ensuring
all services needed are identified and met while working closely
with the Interdisciplinary Group, patient, family and attending
* Responsible for the coordination of care for the patient and
family, providing skilled and palliative care for the remainder of
* Provide comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
* Provide field supervision to LVN's and Home Health Aides assigned
to your patients.
* Filed case management.
* Other duties as assigned
We're looking for someone who:
* Loves people.
* Has compassion and patience.
* Is a quick learner.
* Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded.
* Is an effective communicator.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents,
patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment
protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and
required for all associates.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with
Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as
well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for
the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security.
Keywords: Silverado, Austin , RN Case Manager / RNCM (Hospice) - Hospice, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!