Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Company: Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: September 18, 2023
$10,000 sign on bonus! Day or Night shift available! 3- 12 hours
shifts per week starting at 7 AM or 7 PM with weekend rotations
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a 50-bed inpatient rehab
facility located at 700 W. 45th Street, Austin, TX 78751
specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our team of
rehabilitation experts develop an individualized treatment plan for
each patient and their family to maximize recovery and return to
home. Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain
injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation
treatment. LVN JOB SUMMARY : Provides patient care services that
reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional
expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct
administration based on the age and clinical condition of the
- Performs patient care considering needs specific to the
standard of care for patients age.
- Carry out the plan of care as indicated by the patients needs
and response to treatment; evaluates overall plan daily for
effectiveness; updates interdisciplinary care plan accordingly
based on changes in patients condition and individual needs.
- Consults other departments as appropriate to provide for an
interdisciplinary approach to the patients needs. Qualifications
- Current Texas licensure as Licensed Vocational Nurse
- CPR/BLS certification required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills. by Jobble
Keywords: Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital, Austin , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!