Licensed Vocational Nurse, Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesWe have excellent benefits starting
day one, including tuition reimbursement!As a Home Health LVN, you
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a
RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any
applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable
healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and
Gentiva Health Services policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner
regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in
care coordination activities and discharge planning as
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Required
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationScheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Austin , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Hutto, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...