Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - $2,054 per week
Company: Care Team Solutions
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Care Team Solutions is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and
Delivery for a travel nursing job in Austin, Texas. Job Description
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: TravelRegistered Nurse must have 2+ years of
recent experience in particular specialtyCare Team Solutions is
looking for motivated, experienced, Registered Nurses (RN) for high
paying Travel & Local Contract positions! Registered Nurse (RN):
must have 2+ years of recent Labor and Delivery (L&D) Other
Area(s) experience. Details:
- Pay: Get a personalized pay package that fits YOU!
- Specialty:Labor and Delivery (L&D) Other Area(s)
- Shift/Hours: This is an overnight shift.
- Length:13 weeks. Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 2+ years of nursing experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Reliable and flexible What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Boutique staffing agency w/ 1-on-1 attention and a dedicated
recruiter working specifically for you!
- Travel assignments in all 50 states
- Top level, competitive pay w/ tax-free travel
- Healthcare & Dental insurance
- 401(K) savings program
- Certification and license reimbursement
- Sign-on & completion bonuses available
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
- Travel with a Friend bonus Responsibilities of the Registered
- Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide
the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized
care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements,
administering injections etc.) and fill in patients' charts.
- Adjust and administer patient's medication & provide treatments
according to physician's orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene
and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces,
preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for
patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational
workshops, conferences etc.
- Provide all other nursing duties. Care Team Solutions Job ID .
Posted job title: BACKFILL-CONTRACT-RN-L&D(708)-13 WEEKS-NIGHTS
About Care Team Solutions Care Team Solutions works with Healthcare
Facilities and Medical Offices of every size across the United
States, helping them find the best qualified medical professionals
to fill their open positions. Working with Care Team Solutions
allows you to find exciting career opportunities and get your foot
in the door at some of the top medical offices and facilities
throughout the country. If you work in the Medical Industry we have
career opportunities that you may be interested in. What Care Team
Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow travelers!
- Loyalty Program for returning travelers. Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- School loan reimbursement
Keywords: Care Team Solutions, Austin , Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - $2,054 per week, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...