Physician Pediatric Oncologist
Company: Ascension Health Alliance
Posted on: March 17, 2023
We Are HiringAscension Seton is looking for a Full-Time
Pediatric Oncologyphysician to join our elite team! Why Join Our
TeamAbout Ascension Seton
- As a member of Ascension Seton, our physicians join a large
community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate,
personalized care for all persons, especially those who are
struggling or affected by poverty.
- We share best practices and knowledge across our smart network
as a member of the largest nonprofit provider of care in the
- Ascension Seton includes more than 100 clinical locations,
including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for
Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
- Dell Children's, part of Ascension Seton in Austin, TX is a
world-class pediatric center with its own Level I trauma center and
only Level IV NICU in Texas.About Austin
- It is the state capital and home to a major university as well
as an influential center for politics, technology, music, film and
- Austin is known as the Live Music Capital World because on any
given night, one can find over one hundred venues showcasing a wide
variety of live music performances.
- Also known as one of the healthiest/ physically fit cities in
America, you will see joggers, cyclists, and walkers committed to
cardiovascular health on a daily basis.
- The many parks and lakes offer a multitude of outdoor
activities, including swimming, hiking, paddle boarding and
fishing.About Ascension Medical GroupWhen you join Ascension
Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician
and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is
recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient
care.With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is
one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United
States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a
collaborative approach to care, significant professional
opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will DoAscension Seton is looking for a Board
Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Oncologist for our Dell
Children's Medical CenterThis is a great opportunity for the right
candidate to partner with Ascension Seton to provide medical
services to patients.Position Highlights:
- The Children's Blood & Cancer Center at Dell Children's Medical
Center is the largest pediatric hematology/oncology provider in
- Dell Children's Medical Center serves a 46-county area as the
premier health care provider for children, adolescents and young
- Successful candidates have the opportunity to work with a
dynamic multidisciplinary team in a collegial work environment
including board certified hematology/oncology
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical
diagnostic and treatment skills. Coordinates discharge planning
with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of
efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as
admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who
require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on
needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and
research) as requested.
- Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company
requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participates in inpatient and outpatient consultation for
specialty, which may include on call schedules. Job
Credential(s):--- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Texas
Medical Board.Education:--- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of
Osteopathy (DO) required. Visa EligibilityNone Equal Employment
Opportunity EmployerAscension will provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression,
age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information,
carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws.For further information regarding your EEO rights, view
the poster.Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.This Ministry does not participate in
E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.
Keywords: Ascension Health Alliance, Austin , Physician Pediatric Oncologist, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...