Sr Implementation Consultant - Surgery - Remote
Company: Altera Digital Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation
family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around
the world. These include the Sunrise---, Paragon -, Altera
TouchWorks -, Altera Opal, STAR---, HealthQuest--- and dbMotion---
solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human
experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of
healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care
delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new
age in healthcare technology has just begun.
Assist clients to deploy and configure Altera solutions on the
Sunrise Integrated Radiology team.
Utilization Targets 80% or greater
Project Delivery On Time and Under Budget
Entry level knowledge of Altera solutions within a specific Altera
- Entry level knowledge of client operational processes, job
functions and implementation methodology within a specific Altera
- Entry level knowledge of industry trends and initiatives within
a specific Altera domain area and healthcare workflow.
Module Implementation to meet requirements as specified in the
- Carry out the implementation of Altera solutions and designated
3rd party products following a detailed project plan and in
accordance with the contracted project scope.
- Identify issues encountered during the implementation of Altera
products and when interfacing to third party systems.
- Assist the customer with the configuration necessary to deliver
the functionality defined in the contract scope documentation.
- Load the initial database delivered to the client with
site-specific information (if applicable). Present formal training
courses and knowledge transfer to Altera clients
- Support all testing phases with the client.
- Advise clients on testing strategy and planning to ensure
successful solution implementation
- Liaise with the client, Project Managers and Sales and Solution
Consulting to understand the client's conversion, go-live and
rollout strategies and to ensure that the solution meets the
client's business needs
- Understand project scope and identify implementation risks and
- Deliver advice, guidance and recommendations on system
configuration and implementation best practice
- Identify, analyze, and document client business
Reporting / Documentation
- Document problem resolutions, issues, and other solutions and
make them available for future reference by other Consultants,
- Provide weekly status reports throughout the project lifecycle
to assist management eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of
- Produce other reports and/or documents as required
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with a clinical Focus or equivalent
- Microsoft Office experience
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in Healthcare or Healthcare
- Internship Programs in Nursing, Radiology, or Clinical IT
- International travel may be required
- Up to 80% travel may be required
- Work is performed in a remote office environment with minimal
exposure to health or safety hazards
Keywords: Altera Digital Health, Austin , Sr Implementation Consultant - Surgery - Remote, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!