Company: Texas Nursing Services
Posted on: January 25, 2023
SHIFT: Full-time --- Days 7-10 Hrs/Wkdays Only
The Manager ensures high quality, patient-centered care through
oversight of the overall daily function and staffing of the
unit/department. The Manager monitors and evaluates the provision
of nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures
and holds staff accountable for quality and clinical outcomes in
support of facility objectives.
- You will help create a superior clinical identity by
operationalizing evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety
and quality outcomes. Ensure adherence to standards of care.
- You will support efforts to reduce variation in clinical
practice and improve efficiency, effectiveness, and cost. Ensure a
culture of accountability and transparency in the provision of
- You will support the achievement of internal/external
benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- You will ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and
- You will ensure equipment maintenance is performed regularly
and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- You will manage admissions and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will facilitate effective interdisciplinary care
coordination within and across departments.
- You will ensure staff with appropriate clinical competencies
are assigned to meet patient care needs.
- You will manage nursing practice and unit operations. Monitor
and evaluate the provision of nursing care in accordance with
established policies/procedures to ensure patient and family needs
are assessed and met.
- You will provide leadership in attaining and sustaining an
unparalleled patient experience.
- You will instill accountability for providing consistent,
positive patient interactions that differentiate the organization
as a healthcare leader.
- You will review various feedback mechanisms and help identify
opportunities to improve customer/patient satisfaction. Support the
development and implementation of strategies to elevate the patient
- You will leverage various feedback mechanisms to benchmark
performance and identify opportunities to improve patient
- You will ensure compliance with evidence-based practices that
enhance patient experience and customer service.
- You will collaborate with subject matter experts and other
leaders to create an environment of teamwork that supports improved
outcomes and service.
- You will support a patient-first philosophy and engages in
service recovery when necessary.
- You will manage staff scheduling. Maintain staffing in
accordance with patient care needs and established productivity
- You will manage operating expenses, including the utilization
of supplies and equipment. Identifies cost reduction opportunities
and implements actions to achieve savings.
Basic Cardiac Life Support
1+ year of experience in healthcare leadership required
Must have Oncology Chemo Certificate
This role has dual leadership over the current outpatient clinic
located at SAMC and the "soon to be opened" clinic located across
FTE- 20 (between both sites)
Beds: 15 at SAMC, seeing 30 patients daily
Compensation: Salary ranges from up to $130K Max based on years of
SOB and Relocation is available on a case-by-case basis
Keywords: Texas Nursing Services, Austin , Oncology Manager, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!