RN - Team Lead - Home Health - Home Health
Company: Enhabit Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
RN - Team Lead - Home HealthOverview
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
* Incentivized bonus plan
Ensure the overall coordination of home health services provided to
the patient is delivered according to acceptable standards of
practice and company procedures. Review and approve patient
information submitted by the licensed professional during a start
of care, recertification, resumption of care, or evaluation visit.
Facilitate the relationship between physicians, referral sources,
patients, caregivers, and employees.
Education and experience, essential
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional
* Must be licensed in the state in which they currently practice,
or in accordance with the board of nursing rules for nurse
licensure compact for the state in which they practice.
* Must have at least two years of nursing experience.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the
federal, state, and local laws and regulatory guidelines that
govern a home care operation.
* Must have basic demonstrated technology skills, including
operation of a mobile device.
Education and experience, preferred
* Previous experience in management is preferred.
* Must possess a valid state driver license
* Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by
* Must maintain dependable transportation in good working
* Must be able to safely drive an automobile in all types of
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Inc, Austin , RN - Team Lead - Home Health - Home Health, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!