RN - Hospice - Clinical Care Coordinator - Hospice
Company: Enhabit Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
RN - Hospice - Clinical Care CoordinatorOverview
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a
meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently
ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're
committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the
home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
* Incentivized bonus plan
Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice, Clinical Care Coordinator
* Ensure a strong and stable relationship between Enhabit and one
or more assisted living, independent living, and long term care
* Acts as the voice for Enhabit and proactively addresses all
patient care issues and challenges at the facility level.
* Attend and participate in weekly (or more frequent) facility
meetings as requested by facility for resident updates and to
service the facilities needs for hospice care.
* Perform patient visits. Administer skilled care to patients
requiring professional services and teach the family and other
members of the health care team.
* Services are performed in accordance with the physician's orders
and the established plan of care, under the direction and
supervision of the patient's physician.
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed
by the state in which he/she practices.
* Must have a minimum of one year experience in the field.
* Hospice experience is required.
* Must understand the issues related to the delivery of hospice
care and the working environment of an assisted living, independent
living and/or long term care facility.
* Should be able to problem-solve effectively; capable of
prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance
simultaneously; function well in a fast-paced and stressful
* Should be a service-minded employee with the ability to work
effectively with a wide range of personalities and disciplines.
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Inc, Austin , RN - Hospice - Clinical Care Coordinator - Hospice, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!