Occupational Therapist FP
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Occupational Therapist FP you want with your current
employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St.
David's Rehab which is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsSt. David's Rehab,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Occupational Therapist FP where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsAs an Occupational Therapist, you will
carry out individualized therapy programs including assessment,
treatment, planning, implementation, education, and communication
to maximize a patient's progress toward achieving functional goals.
You will supervise therapy assistants, aides, and students.
- You will perform comprehensive patient assessments and
establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in
Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- You will coordinate the treatment program with other
- You will develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize
- You will deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance
with the patient's needs.
- You will serve as an educator to patients, families, students
and colleagues.Job RequirementsExperience
- 1-3 years of experience
- Computer skillsEducation
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy - preferredLicenses and
- Licensed Occupational Therapist by the Texas State Board of
Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David's
Healthcare policySt. David's Medical Center is a full-service
hospital located in central Austin, Texas. This 300+ bed facility
features a 24-hour emergency department, the region's largest
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and the
internationally-renowned Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute and St.
David's Neuroscience & Spine Institute. The full scope of services
provided at St. David's Medical Center includes cancer care, heart
and vascular care, imaging services, joint replacement and
orthopedics, women's services, complex surgical services, and a
Bariatric Surgery Center. The facility is home to a 60+ bed
rehabilitation hospital providing both inpatient and outpatient
St. David's Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which
is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the
third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare
was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and
two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and Georgetown
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Occupational Therapist FP opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Austin , Occupational Therapist FP, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!