Speech Therapist Weekends
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Speech Therapist Weekends? At St. David's
Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsSt. David's Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Speech Therapist Weekends like you
to be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Speech
Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech Therapist, you will carry out
individualized therapy programs for patients with communication,
cognitive and/or swallowing impairments. You will assess, treat,
plan, implement, educate, and communicate to maximize a patient's
progress toward achieving functional goals and discharge plans. You
will supervise therapy aides and students.
- You will perform comprehensive patient assessments and
establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in
Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- You will coordinate the treatment program with other
- You will develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize
- You will deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance
with the patient's needs.
- You will serve as an educator to patients, families, students
- You will maintain records of services provided.Job
- 1 acute care hospital experience - required
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies (MBSS) and/or Flexible
Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)- preferred Education
- Master's level education in Speech-Language PathologyLicenses
- Licensed by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language
Pathology and Audiology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David's Healthcare
policyThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).St. David's Medical
Center is a full-service hospital located in central Austin, Texas.
This 300+ bed facility features a 24-hour emergency department, the
region's largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and the
internationally-renowned Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute and St.
David's Neuroscience & Spine Institute. The full scope of services
provided at St. David's Medical Center includes cancer care, heart
and vascular care, imaging services, joint replacement and
orthopedics, women's services, complex surgical services, and a
Bariatric Surgery Center. The facility is home to a 60+ bed
rehabilitation hospital providing both inpatient and outpatient
St. David's Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which
is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the
third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare
was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and
two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and Georgetown
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Speech Therapist Weekends opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Austin , Speech Therapist Weekends, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!