Occupational Therapist Float Pool
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Occupational Therapist Float Pool? At St.
David's North Austin Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare
has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our
incredible team members over the course of three years.BenefitsSt.
David's North Austin Medical Center, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Occupational Therapist Float Pool
like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsAs
an Occupational Therapist, you will carry out individualized
therapy programs including assessment, treatment, planning,
implementation, education, and communication to maximize a
patient's progress toward achieving functional goals. You will
supervise therapy assistants, aides, and students.
- You will perform comprehensive patient assessments and
establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in
Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- You will coordinate the treatment program with other
- You will develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize
- You will deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance
with the patient's needs.
- You will serve as an educator to patients, families, students
- 2-3 years of Occupational Therapist - preferredEducation
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy - preferredLicenses and
- Licensed Occupational Therapist by the Texas State Board of
Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David's Healthcare
policyThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).St.
David's North Austin Medical Center is a multi-specialty hospital
in Texas with
more than 360 beds. The facility is home to St. David's Children's
Hospital, St. David's Women's
Center of Texas featuring a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant
Center, and the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery. Additional
offered at this medical center include 24-hour emergency care,
heart and vascular care, neurology and
neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient
St. David's North Austin Medical Center is part of St. David's
HealthCare, which is one
of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest
employer in the Austin area. St.
David's HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between
HCA Healthcare and two
local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Occupational Therapist Float Pool opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Austin , Occupational Therapist Float Pool, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!