Company: North Austin Pediatrics, P.A.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Medical Assistant - Full Time North Austin Pediatrics is seeking
Medical Assistants to join our Leander office. We hope that you
will embrace our mission to provide a personal approach to our
patients while delivering the high-quality care that we are known
for. Are you an empathetic and friendly person who is passionate
about health and wellness? Do you enjoy creating a welcoming
atmosphere for your clients? You might be just the person we are
looking for! Since 1997 we pride ourselves on offering a caring,
personalized approach while being committed to the highest quality
of care that makes the office a welcoming environment for everyone.
We have been passionate about serving the Austin area with offices
in North Austin, Cedar Park, and Leander. The ideal candidate will
work in a clinical environment assisting providers in treating
patients in the clinic. They will serve as the first line of
patient support in preparation of the patient's visit with the
Provider, whether ill or well. Core Duties:
- Monitor patient flow from arrival through rooming patients and
- Assisting providers in a clinical setting by performing lab
swabs and administering vaccinations and other procedures
- Perform routine laboratory work in the office
- Clean and prepare exam rooms for the next patient by
sterilizing instruments and restocking exam room supplies
- Calling patients with routine lab results?
- Complete lab requisitions and prepare specimens for
- Review laboratory reports in charts after physician
- Additional administrative duties related to patient care Soft
- Ability to employ tact, diplomacy, and compassion in addressing
issues and patient needs is required.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
interpersonal - are required.
- Ability to relate to children
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Well Organized and punctual? Hours:
- Full Time
- Monday thru Friday shifts from 7:45am -5:15pm, with one
Saturday morning per 4-6 weeks from 7:40am-12:00 pm. Benefits:?
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- 401k after 6 months employment
- Paid benefit time This job ad is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the
proper operations of the department. North Austin Pediatrics is an
equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right
to work in the United States. Please visit our website to learn
more about the work that we do! ?The medical assistant candidate
will be in a pediatric office setting frequently with patients and
the public. Our Medical Assistant candidates must be organized,
detail-oriented, able to multi-task and run a provider on their own
and must have the ability to relate to children. The shift
availability for this role is Monday thru Friday shifts from 7:45am
-5:15pm, with one Saturday morning per 4-6 weeks from 7:40am-12:00
pm. Clinical courses, graduation from accredited medical assistant
school, certification, or previous clinical experience preferred
but not required.
Keywords: North Austin Pediatrics, P.A., Austin , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Leander, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!