Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About Us Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas,
was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to
our patients, residents and their families. Our employees make a
difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our
quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence.
We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member
of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we
have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients
and residents. Responsibilities: The Licensed Vocational
Nurse/Licensed Professional Nurse is responsible for the direct and
indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years
to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
- Working under the supervision of the Charge/Registered Nurse,
provides care, as delegated by the RN, consistent with established
hospital and nursing standards,
- Responsible for reporting changes in patient condition to the
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing care to patients.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- Perform additional duties assigned. Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
job functions (Order entry, data input).
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU LVN/LPN.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
the workplace. Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school
of licensed vocational nursing or licensed practical nursing with
current state license in good standing.
- Additional documented training required to work in WC.
- Must maintain current BLS certification throughout
- Two or more years of acute care or rehabilitation experience as
a LVN/LPN is preferred.
- If working in ICU, must have current ACLS throughout
employment. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current state license to practice as an LVN.
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
- ACLS certification preferred within one year of employment or
as available courses allow. IND2
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Austin , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!