Company: North Austin Pediatrics, P.A.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
North Austin Pediatrics is seeking Medical Assistants to join
our Cedar Park and Leander offices. We hope that you will embrace
our mission to provide a personal approach to our patients while
delivering the high-quality care that we are known for. Are you an
empathetic and friendly person who is passionate about health and
wellness? Do you enjoy creating a welcoming atmosphere for your
clients? You might be just the person we are looking for!
Since 1997 we pride ourselves on offering a caring, personalized
approach while being committed to the highest quality of care that
makes the office a welcoming environment for everyone. We have been
passionate about serving the Austin area with offices added in
Cedar Park and Leander.
The ideal candidate will work in clinical environment assisting
providers in treating patients in the clinic. They will serve as
the first line of patient support in preparation of the patient's
visit with the Provider, whether ill or well.
- Monitor patient flow from arrival through rooming patients and
- Assisting providers in a clinical setting by performing lab
swabs and administering vaccinations and other procedures
- Perform routine laboratory work in the office
- Clean and prepare exam rooms for next patient by sterilizing
instruments and restocking exam room supplies
- Calling patients with routine lab results
- Complete lab requisitions and prepare specimens for
- Review laboratory reports in charts after physician
- Additional administrative duties related to patient care
- Ability to employ tact, diplomacy and compassion in addressing
issues and patient needs is required.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
interpersonal - are required.
- Ability to relate to children
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Well Organized and punctual
- Full Time
- Monday thru Friday shifts from 7:30am -5:15pm, with one
Saturday morning per 4-6 weeks from 7:40am-12:00 pm.
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k after 6 months employment
- Paid benefit time
This job ad is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the
department. North Austin Pediatrics is an equal opportunity
employer. All your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United
States. Please visit our website to learn more about the work that
we do! The medical assistant candidate will be in a pediatric
office setting frequently with patients and the public. Our Medical
Assistant candidates must be organized, detail-oriented, able to
multi-task and run a provider on their own and must have the
ability to relate to children. The shift availability for this role
is Monday thru Friday shifts from 7:30am -5:15pm, with one Saturday
morning per 4-6 weeks from 7:40am-12:00 pm. Clinical courses,
graduation from accredited medical assistant school, certification,
or previous clinical experience preferred but not required.
Keywords: North Austin Pediatrics, P.A., Austin , MEDICAL ASSISTANT, Healthcare , Leander, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!