Certified Medical Assistant- Pediatrics Dermatology
Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We Are Hiring: Sign On Bonus available for qualified candidates!
(2 yr commitment)Title: Certified Medical AssistantShift:
Full-TimeHours: Monday-Friday, 8:00amam-5:00pmDepartment: Dell
Children's Pediatric DermatologyLocation: Strictly Peds Medical
Office Building1301 Barbara Jordan BlvdAustin, -Texas -78723Join
Ascension Seton as a Certified Medical Assistant and have the
opportunity to work in a culture that focuses on the mind, body and
spirit of our patients and associates. -Why Choose Ascension?
- Career growth and development support and resources
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive and customizable benefit packages to fit your
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Culture that focuses on mind, body and spirit
- New Grads encouraged to apply!Preferred Qualifications: -
- Certified Medical Assistant -
- Clinic experience preferred - What You Will Do: Lead assigned
staff in performing activities or tasks in support of physician
- Lead or coordinate shift operations of assigned activities,
resources, and/or associates.
- Serve as a technical or functional resource and perform similar
duties with staff.
- Assign, monitor and review progress of work. Monitor and report
compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversee and evaluate orientation and training of assigned
associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
- Inventory clinical supplies and place supply orders to maintain
desired levels. Receive and organize the handling of medication
samples. What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Center for
Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Medical
Technologists (AMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Association
for Health Professionals obtained prior to hire date or job
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Healthcare
Association obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of
Medical Assistants (AAMA) obtained prior to hire date or job
- High school diploma or GED required. Additional Preferences: No
additional preferences. Why Join Our Team: Ascension Seton, based
in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and
caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive
to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care
and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations
in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton
Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical
Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates
can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you
are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career
with us today. When you join Ascension, you join a team of over
150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of
serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.This Ministry does not participate in
E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Austin , Certified Medical Assistant- Pediatrics Dermatology, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!