Certified Medical Assistant
Company: Midtown Urology
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionFull-time Certified Medical Assistant needed for
small fast paced Urology practice in Central Austin. Must be able
to multitask, learn tasks quickly and work independently. We are
looking for a superstar employee that is dependable, friendly,
looking for longevity in a career and hard working with a good work
ethic. Please review requirements, as we will only interview
qualified candidates. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- General office duties - faxing, answer phones, returning
patient calls, etc.
- Scheduling of tests, treatments and procedures.
- Accompany patients to exam/procedure rooms and assist with
walking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, preparing for
- Collect patient medical history, obtaining vitals, and perform
screenings per provider instructions.
- Assist clinical staff with procedures.
- Ensures treatment areas are safe, organized, clean, have
well-functioning equipment, and supplies are adequate. Prepare
treatment room for next exam.
- Provides information / instructions to patients and their
- Answer calls and assist in Physician/Patient scheduling.
- Send / receive patient medical records and information.
- Obtain lab/x-ray reports, hospital notes, and referral
- Complete forms and requisitions as needed as well as mange
patient charts to ensure information is complete.
- Perform quality control.
- Promote quality patient care and customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Skills, Education, &
- High School diploma or GED is required, prefer some
- Diploma from accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Knowledge and experience in Urology would be preferred, however
- Phlebotomy experience required.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Bilingual is a plus. Misc:
- Position has potential to become full time in the future.
- Part Time position does not include employee benefits.
- Background check required. Please e-mail your resume as well as
salary requirements. We will only interview qualified
Keywords: Midtown Urology, Austin , Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!