Pediatric Rheumatologist in Austin, TX
Posted on: June 25, 2022
OverviewSeeking BE/BC Pediatric Rheumatologist to join
Pediatric Rheumatology ConsultantsAustin, TexasRanked #1 as Best
Place to Live by US News!
Autoimmune disorders and diseases of the musculoskeletal system are
debilitating for children and can be challenging to treat. The team
at Pediatric Rheumatology Consultants works closely with each
patient family, coordinating care with the patient's medical
providers to help treat all aspects
of their illness.
We don't just believe patients come first - it's the cornerstone of
our organization. Putting patients first means offering access to
specialists who are close to home, while providing an incredible
patient experience and fostering meaningful relationships with
patients and their families. Our vision, and the vision of our
sibling organization, Child Neurology Consultants of Austin, is to
help every child become their best self.
- Three Convenient locations in Austin area
- Two on-site pediatric infusion centers
- On-line appointment booking
- On-line patient portal
- No Hospital call
Conditions We Treat
- Fever of Unknown Origin and Periodic Fever Syndromes
- Henoch-Sch--nlein Purpura (HSP)
- Benign pains due to growing pains, restless legs, or
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (colitis) associated Arthritis
- Juvenile Dermatomyositis or Polymyositis - muscle
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid
- Kawasaki Disease
- Lupus: systemic and cutaneous
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Raynaud's Disease/Phenomenon
- Reactive Arthritis (transient or toxic synovitis) &
- Rheumatic Fever
- Vasculitis PediRheumTX.com
- Uveitis (eye inflammation)
While not in the hospital or clinic, our physicians enjoy
everything that the city of Austin has to offer. Austin is the 11th
largest city in the country, and it is consistently ranked as
having the highest quality of life of any large American city.
Austin is a vibrant high tech hub and university town that is known
for its live music, hike and bike trail system, and international
festivals such as South by Southwest and Austin City Limits.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees
and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they
qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many
locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition
Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other
types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix -
Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers
of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children.
Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to
providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent
services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings
and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics,
maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18
pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and
urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care
is bolstered by investments in research, education,
quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams
including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders,
business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill
our mission to take great care of the patient -. We invite you to
join the Pediatrix - family and help shape the future of health
care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Mednax, Austin , Pediatric Rheumatologist in Austin, TX, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!