Company: Staffing Smarter LLC.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Staffing Smarter is looking for a kind, passionate and patient
LVN to work with our partnered healthcare facility near Mopac and
W. Slaughter Ln. An LVN's responsibilities include having great
patience handling residents with dementia, administering
medications, monitoring vital signs and report crossover. As an LVN
you must have a passion for helping others as well as the patience
needed to assist difficult patients or family members. We seek a
strong LVN who can balance empathy and professional care without
compromising either.CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATIONBELINDA
(210)540-27472ND SHIFT - 2:00PM - 10:00PM3RD SHIFT - 10:00PM -
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients'
conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment,
and taking any necessary action.
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids,
noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Answer patients' calls and determine how to assist them.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height,
weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration.
- Provide basic patient care or treatments, such as taking
temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating
bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol,
massaging, or performing catheterizations.
- Help patients with bathing, dressing, maintaining personal
hygiene, moving in bed, or standing and walking.
- Supervise nurses' aides or assistants.
- Work as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan
and modify care, and implement interventions.
- Record food and fluid intake and output.
- Evaluate nursing intervention outcomes, conferring with other
healthcare team members as necessary.
- Assemble and use equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy
tubes, or oxygen suppliers.
- Collect samples, such as blood, urine, or sputum from patients,
and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Prepare patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and
explain procedures.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Professional Certificate
- Licensed LVNEXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 24 months
- Working with Dementia residencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Lifting up to 100 Lbs.
- Bending, squatting and twisting as needed
Keywords: Staffing Smarter LLC., Austin , LVN, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!