Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN
Company: Restore Hyperwellness + Cryotherapy of Austin
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRegistered Nurse Restore Hyper Wellness Do you
have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress
environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to take your
career in an exciting, new direction. Restore is seeking an
outgoing, experienced Registered Nurse to join our team of wellness
professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can
do more of what they love. We're the antithesis of a traditional
medical office or clinic, offering innovative wellness services in
a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses have described working
for Restore as "the most fun you can have at a nursing job while
still helping people in a meaningful way." This is your opportunity
to take an active role in assisting individuals on their health and
wellness journey. Medical Operations & Clinical Duties
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular (IM) Shots to
deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip
and Intramuscular (IM) Shot ingredients.
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions.
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing
Reference Guide under the supervision of the Medical Director and
network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers.
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or
adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional
- Assist staff with store services.
- Assist with off-site nursing events and special projects.
- This position reports to the Lead Nurse.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.Qualities You
Need to Succeed as a Restore Nurse
- You're a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have at least two years of experience as a nurse in an
acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg or similar).
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- You have at least one year of experience administering
- You're comfortable using electronic medical records to document
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated
ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working
- You're willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and
understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore's innovative
wellness servicesNow, a Little About Us Restore Hyper Wellness is
the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness
modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper
Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means
helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a
higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc.
5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America,
the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest
Franchise in America.Powered by JazzHRZlwzguBFXM
Keywords: Restore Hyperwellness + Cryotherapy of Austin, Austin , Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!