Registered Nurse - CC
Company: Three Oaks Hospice
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPrimary functions are to administer nursing care
for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate
care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring
agency; and assume the responsibility for coordination of
- Assess hospice patients to identify the physical, psycho
social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation,
clinical record, case conference, team report, and
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality
and continuity of care
- Applies concepts of infection control and standard precautions
in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent
contamination and transmission of disease.
- Provide clinical directions to the Hospice Aide/LVN to ensure
quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements
of third party payor.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to
patients/families as assigned
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team
members, and other health care
professionals.QualificationsEducation: Graduate of an accredited
Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of NursingLicensure:
Current State license as a Registered Nurse, current Driver's
LicenseExperience: Two years experience as a Registered Nurse in a
clinical care setting preferred, hospice preferred.Skills: Nursing
skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good
interpersonal skills. Transportation: Reliable transportation.
Valid and current auto liability insuranceEnvironmental and Working
Conditions:Works in patients home in various conditions; proof of
current CPR, and Hepatitis consent/declination; possible exposure
to blood and bodily fluids and infections diseases; ability to work
flexible schedule; ability to travel locally; some exposure to
unpleasant weather; PRN emergency call. Must have Hepatitis
consent/declination.Physical and Mental Effort:Prolonged standing
and walking required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move
patients. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet
deadlines and patient needs, and to make quick decisions and
resource acquisition; meet patient/family individualized psycho
social needs. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual
Keywords: Three Oaks Hospice, Austin , Registered Nurse - CC, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!