Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview Licensed Massage TherapistMake up to $65,000 per year
including a $1,000 sign on bonus!!! Are you a Licensed Massage
Therapist passionate about helping clients along their wellness
journey and providing a best-in-class client experience? If the
answer is "YES", we want you on our team. Benefits
- $1,000 Sign-on bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tiered Paid Time Off- up to 3 weeks per year
- Free continuing education
- Complementary membership, services, and discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive compensation based on education and experience
- Uncapped bonuses, commission, and tips
- Company covered liability insurance
- A safe, clean environment to perform your craft surrounded by a
dedicated support team
- Therapist peers and mentors to help you master your skills and
maintain your own wellness
- Sales associates working to ensure you are booked every hour
you are scheduled to work
- Managers and human resource professionals to handle difficult
clients and ensure a professional work environmentWhat We'll
Accomplish Together Responsibilities
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing massage services to craft truly personalized
- Utiziling our monthly membership model to build recurring
client relationships and watch their wellness improve over
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence,
consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by building positive
relationships with team members, valuing and respecting diversity,
and supporting team goals. What it Takes to Succeed Requirements:
- All applicants must meet licensing requirements for the City
and State in which they practice, and able to pass a background and
reference check prior to hire.
- All applicants must complete a hands-on practical as part of
the interview process.Expectations:
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify and listen to
each client's needs, set clear expectations, design a customized
session, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to
achieve the goals of each service.
- Excitement for longevity, ready to see transformation within
yourself and clients.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits,
additional services, and products as needed to help clients pursue
their wellness goals.
- Thirst for Knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery.
- Ability to maintain a schedule, be punctual, and limit
unplanned absenteeism.Cambridge Spa Group has made safety of
employees and client's top priority in our clinics. We have adopted
safety protocols based on CDC guidelines to be able to continue
providing first class customer service to our members and guests
while keeping our employees safe. If you're ready to put your
amazing skills to work helping people along thier wellness journey,
while embarking on your own journey of wellness, skill mastery and
professional development, we can't wait to meet you! We Believe Our
Differences Make Us Better We are excited to hear from everyone
with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Austin , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!