Operating Room Nurse Manager - Sign On Bonus
Company: St. David's Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionAre you ready to manage in a new era as a
Operating Room Nurse Manager where building a healthier tomorrow is
more than a job? Our St. David's Medical Center team is committed
to partnership, innovation, legacy and improving more lives in more
ways. Share your resume today.BenefitsWe are committed to providing
our executives the support they need. At St. David's Medical
Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!This role is eligible for a
sign-on bonus of up to $15,000 and relocation assistance!Learn more
about Employee BenefitsOur teams are dedicated to improving human
life. Each year about five percent of all U.S. hospital services
happen at an HCA Healthcare facility. Be an impact as a(an)
Operating Room Nurse Manager where your passion for leading and
creativity are valued? We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsThe Nurse Manager is a working manager,
who is responsible for day-to-day operations of the Main OR, and
Scheduling. He/she maintains the physical plant and works closely
with O.R. personnel, Anesthesiologists and Surgeons.
- You will plan, direct and control the staffing assignments in
accordance with objectives and policies to insure effective
coverage of the department.
- You will oversee and perform as needed, personnel performance
appraisals including the establishment of goals for each
- You will participate in unit activities/operations.
- You will observe the condition of facilities and take
corrective action to solve existing or potential problems.
- You will participate in Process Improvement activities.
- You will act as a change agent through role modeling.
- You will participate in budget and inventory control.
- You will participate in staff and self-development.What
qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors Degree
- Two+ years' experience in OR. One year in a charge nurse
position in ORSt. David's Medical Center is a full-service hospital
located in central Austin, Texas. This 300+ bed facility features a
24-hour emergency department, the region's largest Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and the internationally-renowned Texas
Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute and St. David's Neuroscience & Spine
Institute. The full scope of services provided at St. David's
Medical Center includes cancer care, heart and vascular care,
imaging services, joint replacement and orthopedics, women's
services, complex surgical services, and a Bariatric Surgery
Center. The facility is home to a 60+ bed rehabilitation hospital
providing both inpatient and outpatient comprehensive care.St.
David's Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which is
one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the
third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare
was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and
two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and Georgetown
Health Foundation.HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing ExecutiveIf this is the
kind of dynamic growth opportunity that compels you, apply for the
Operating Room Nurse Manager role. We are interviewing apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. David's Medical Center, Austin , Operating Room Nurse Manager - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!