RN Clinical Programs Coordinator
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We Are Hiring:Title: RN Clinical Programs CoordinatorShift:
Full-timeHours: Normally 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, some weekends
on-callDepartment: Multiple departments are hiring
Join Ascension Seton as an RN Clinical Programs Coordinator and
have the opportunity to work in a culture that focuses on the mind,
body and spirit of our patients and associates.
Why choose us?
- Career growth and development support and resources
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive and customizable benefit packages to fit your
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Culture that focuses on mind, body and spirit
- New Grads encouraged to apply!Locations:
- Ascension Seton Administrative Offices
- Management Services Organization
- Primary Care
- Ascension Seton Northwest/Ascension Seton Williamson
- Maternity and NICU
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- RN Stroke Coordinator
- Clinical Education Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center
- Medical Park Tower
- NorthTech Business Center
- Primary CareWhat You Will Do:Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee program, making recommendations and acting
as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and
clinical standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop and document care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversee and ensure plan of care therapy program is implemented
as indicated. Ensure necessary resources and/or equipment is
obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinate, assemble, and maintain documentation as
required.What You Will Need:Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
required.Additional Preferences:No additional preferences.Why Join
Our Team:Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided
thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in
healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality,
low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate
more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3
teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of
Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's
Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical
education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , RN Clinical Programs Coordinator, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!