Cath Lab Prep and Recovery Registered Nurse
Company: St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Cath Lab RNyou want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
St. David s North Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of
the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
At St. David s North Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Student Loan Repayment You contribute to our success. Every
role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the
opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated
Med/Surg RN like you to be a part of our team.
The St. David s HealthCare Registered Nurse (SDHRN) fulfills an
important role as a central patient care provider. You will be
responsible for the coordination and delivery of patient centered
nursing care. As a full partner of the healthcare team, the SDHRN
will collaborate with all other healthcare disciplines to achieve
successful execution of the patient s plan-of-care. The SDHRN will
utilize physical assessment skills and advanced diagnostic
technology to aid in the assessment of the patient s nursing care
needs. The data collected is analyzed, synthesized and disseminated
to other healthcare providers. The SDHRN will continue to monitor
and assess the patient s physical condition, emotional and social
needs, continually refining the plan-of-care to ensure achievement
of the desired goals of the patient and facility outcomes.
You will participate in providing patient specific care standards
as directed, and follows service excellence standards to ensure
high levels of patient satisfaction.
- You will reviews patient's history prior to beginning physical
assessment and incorporates findings into the exam.
- You will perform physical patient assessments/reassessments on
a regular basis in accordance department standards. Pertinent data
is collected using appropriate assessment techniques.
- You will incorporate available technology to aid in physical
- You will be able to discern critical findings and timely
communicates changes in the patient s condition to the appropriate
patient care providers.
- You will assess patient/family learning needs, including any
tasks that the patient can or cannot accomplish as related to his
or her current health problem. Consideration of age, cultural
values, religious beliefs, emotional barriers, desire and
motivation to learn, physical and/or cognitive limitation, and
language barriers, as indicated.
- You will assist in the completion of diagnostic testing as
ordered by the medical team and other health care providers.
- You will demonstrate the ability to organize and set
- You will address patient s nutritional needs as
- You will verify accuracy of medication administration by
following all safety measures.
- You will ensure medications are kept secure and stored
- You will educate patients on potential side effects of
- You will have advanced time-management skills.
- You will be able to adapt to a rapidly changing work
- You will demonstrate the ability to work with people from
diverse socio-economic backgrounds. Qualifications
Required: Graduate from an accredited nursing program
License / Certifications
Required: Texas RN License ; if Compact License, Texas license must
be obtained within 90 days of hire
Experience working in an acute care hospital setting
No new graduates (please see Resident Registered Nurse (RNR) job
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, care, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care
unit, nurse rn, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgical, tcu
Keywords: St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Austin , Cath Lab Prep and Recovery Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!