Microsoft Azure Government (MAG) Cloud Sr. Systems Engineer
Company: Base One Technologies
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Our Austin TX based client is looking for A Microsoft Azure Government (MAG) Cloud Sr. Systems Engineer. If you are interested in this position, please forward a copy of your updated resume in word format to description: A Microsoft Azure Government (MAG) Cloud Sr. Systems Engineer provides technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management. Assists in providing technical input to the systems engineering process for cloud-based systems. Leads teams in developing application and technical plans. Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education and guidance, first-use and tuning assistance problem solving and critical situation resolution. THE CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- DevOps, Scripting, Configuration Management, and Infrastructure automation.
- Skilled at working collaboratively with cross-organizational VA teams to deploy and automate infrastructure and application systems
- Ability to automate and streamline processes
- Build and maintain operational tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
- Provisioning cloud resources
- Perform cloud management
- Manage cloud specific tool sets
- Setup and maintenance of cloud platforms
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architects and Administrators for integration with application, network and cloud services.
- Develop and maintain accurate documentation for internal procedures and services DESIRED Skills:
- Amazon or Azure Cloud Certification.
- Microsoft Azure Government (MAG) expertise in working in defense or intelligence community Cloud environments.
- Experience using Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Web Application Security Assessment (WASA), and/or National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) protocols and standards.
- Experience with security and compliance with various industry standards like HIPAA, PHI, CIS Benchmarks etc.
- Strong understanding of networking, containers, and fault tolerance
- Experience implementing strategies such as blue-green deployments, phoenix environments, immutable infrastructure, and infrastructure as code.
- Experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
- Prior Web Application Development.
- Knowledge of, and preferably experienced with, Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Familiarity or experience with Ansible and MAG Resource ManagerLocation: AUSTIN, TXTravel: NOTELEWORK: AVAILABLEVIRTUAL: AVAILABLEAnticipated hours: 40 HOURSMINIMUM EDUCATION/ MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required. 10 years of additional relevant experience is required - provided by Dice Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required. 10 years of additional relevant experience is required
Keywords: Base One Technologies, Austin , Microsoft Azure Government (MAG) Cloud Sr. Systems Engineer, Government & Protective Services , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!