US Data Management Lead
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: September 19, 2019
US Data Management Lead
Round Rock, TXDell provides the technology that transforms the way
we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we
are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one
of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with
unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can t wait
for you to discover this for yourself as USData Management Lead on
our Dell Digital IT team in Round Rock, TX. The candidate will be
part of the Data Management Office (DMO) which is responsible for
supporting and shaping the design, implementation and operations
for the Data Management Office and associated strategies within
Dell Financial Services. This is highly visible role, with lots of
opportunity to interact with management and functional
- Support the Head of Data Management (EMEA) in building out the
Data Management function in the US Financial services business and
aligning the function to overall business strategy.
- Will actively drive/influence Data Quality & Governance, Data
Architecture, Data Delivery and Data Analytics.
- Perform data analysis, data cleansing, and data integrity
validation to support data quality issue root cause analysis.
- Build data quality rules and dashboards to monitor data quality
- Coordinate and support resolution of Data Quality issue
management with Data Stewards and key stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Data Privacy and IT Security to understand and
support application of their privacy requirements.
- Represent the DMO function at relevant Design Authority and
Operating Committee forums.Essential Requirements:
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a
professional role with a Bachelor s degree; or 6+ years with a
Master s degree
- 5+ years experience with experience across two or more of the
following areas: analytics, data management (data governance & data
quality), data modelling etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to
clearly define and articulate issues, and confidence to challenge
supportively and effectively where appropriate
- Ability to assess competing priority problems, articulate and
engage on solutions whilst managing expectations on delivery.
- Understanding of the principles governing best practice in Data
Architecture, Management & Governance, Data Quality and Data Usage.
Including industry standards like DAMA, ICCP and TOGAF.
- Knowledge of the current and upcoming regulatory demands e.g.
CCPA and its associated challengesDesirable Requirements:
- Experience with data governance or quality tools such as
Collibra, Informatica, Infosphere etc.
- Banking or Financial service experience
- Demonstrate ability to solve complex data integration and data
provisioning challengesDell is committed to the principle of equal
employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees
with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All
employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race,
color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex
(including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability,
HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all
ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell .LIPRIORITY
Associated topics: data analyst, data
architect, data engineer, data management, data quality, database,
database administrator, mongo database, mongo database
Keywords: Dell, Austin , US Data Management Lead, Executive , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!