GCCS Account Manager, Inside Sales - Round Rock, TX
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Account Manager, Inside Sales Competitive salaryRound Rock, TXDell
provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and
live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people
company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over
100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth
and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover
this for yourself as a Account Manager, Inside Sales on our GCCS
Team in Round Rock, TX.Dell's portfolio of emerging technologies is
enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our
heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique
to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team
is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction.
Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by
building relationships with customers using both the telephone and
email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager
team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored
to meet the customer.Key Responsibilities
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted
technology advisor to our customers.
- Includes out-bounding calls to drive new business acquisition
with established and new customers.
- May have some involvement in outside sales leads with Sales
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and
uses in-depth knowledge of Dell's technology, products and services
to help customers formulate direction.
- Ability to utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and
recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify
customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the
attainment of critical business objectives.
- Ability to be Involved in contract negotiation and possesses
strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.Essential
- 8+ years of sales account manager experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, &
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services
and is able to identify how these products and services align to
customer needs.BenefitsWe offer highly competitive salaries, bonus
programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and
development opportunities - all to create a compelling and
rewarding work environment.If you're the kind of communicator who
can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is
your opportunity to develop with Dell.Dell is committed to the
principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to
providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination
and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on
business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications,
without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social
or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental
or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, past or present military service, family
medical history or genetic information, family or parental status,
or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the
locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination
or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more
about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Keywords: Dell, Austin , GCCS Account Manager, Inside Sales - Round Rock, TX, Executive , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!